Weberplast TF is an acrylic render mix for external walls suitable for harsh or exposed conditions which can be used as textured decorative finish. Thin coat application is suitable for decoration of lightweight backgrounds.
Weberplast TF is a thin coat render with an even textured finish (1.5mm aggregate content).
Features & Benefits
- Excellent all-round weather performance
- Durable and resilient thin coat render
- Thin coat application is suitable for decoration of lightweight backgrounds
- Available in over 100 colours
- Factory batched and ready to use in its wet form
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
- Technical support from a Quality Assured company
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Decorative, textured finish to a prepared surface.
- Excellent performance gives a reliable solution for harsh or exposed conditions
- Thin coat application is suitable for decoration of lightweight backgrounds weberplast TF has an even textured finish (1.5 mm aggregate content)
- When used in strict accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and within an appropriate system, Weber finishes will have a minimum life of 10 years
- The quality of application of this material depends on suitable operative skills and product familiarity.
- Restrictions on weather conditions during application and curing must be respected. Sound trade practices and printed instructions must be followed.
- Good access and appropriate protection must be provided.
Weberplast TF is available in a wide range of colours. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample. Amaroc or Weber will not accept responsibility for colours chosen from any source other than an actual sample. Please contact us for colour samples.
Please note: Weberplast TF150 is a non stock product and can take up to 15 working days for delivery.
weberplast TF is packaged in 15 kg sealed polythene buckets with batch code, description and colour (where appropriate) on the side.
Please follow link to weberplast TF technical data sheets
Please follow link to weberplast TF safety data sheets