Webersil TF is a silicone-based, through-coloured, decorative finish with a 1.5mm grain, for use as a decorative, highly weather resistant, vapour permeable surface.
Features & Benefits
- Highly water repellent, providing optimum facade protection
- Highly vapour permeable
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Through-coloured for low maintenance - decoration not required
- Weather resistant and UV stable
- Algae resistant
- Water resistant
- Formulated to be spray applied by render pump for faster application
- Low susceptibility to soiling
- Technical support from a Quality Assured company
- Forms part of a number of BBA approved insulation systems.
- A+ Green Guide rating
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Ready mixed - only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- High performance decorative textured finish for application onto a prepared surface
- Decorative textured finish for external wall systems such as webertherm XM
- The quality of application of this material depends on suitable operative skills and product familiarity.
- Restrictions on weather conditions during application and curing must be respected.
- Sound trade practices and printed instructions must be followed.
- Good access and appropriate protection must be provided.
Webersil TF is available in a wide range of colours. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample. Amaroc or Weber will not accept responsibility for colours chosen from any source other than an actual sample. Please contact us for colour samples.
Please note: Weber Sil TF150 is a non stock product and can take up to 15 working days for delivery.
webersil TF is packaged in 15 kg sealed polythene buckets with batch code, description and colour on the side.
Please follow link to webersil TF technical datasheet.
Please follow link to webersil TF safety datasheet.
Please follow link to webertherm XM datasheet.