Weber Sil P is a solvent-free, water-based silicone paint (also known as a silicone resin emulsion paint) for application onto masonry substrates and render.
Features & Benefits
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic – water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
Nominal Coverage thickness 2 coats : 0.3 – 0.6 kg/m²
Note: This estimate takes no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of substrate. Allowance must be made for extra material required on high suction substrates
Webersil P is available in a wide range of colours. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample. Amaroc or Weber will not accept responsibility for colours chosen from any source other than an actual sample. Please contact us for colour samples.