Features and benefits
- As a liquid component it can directly replace a proportion of the product gauging water
- Colourless liquid – has no effect on the appearance of the finished product
- Provides scrape time flexibility through the year:
- Can be used during colder weather to ensure next-day scrap
- If added at the correct dose, in warmer weather will achieve 20°C scrape times when working at 30°C
- Add 0.11 litres of retardateur per 25 kg bag of Monocouche.
- For a 6 bag render pump mix this equates to 0.66 litres of additive. Do not add more than 1.25 litres per 6 bag mix
weber retardateur monocouche is supplied in 20 litre plastic containers weighing 29 kg each.