weberend OCR is a premixed sand and cement render which is suitable for rendering brickwork, blockwork, and concrete, among other suitably prepared substrates.
Pump or hand applied one coat render. weberend OCR avoids the drying time associated with multi-coat render systems and offers results equivalent to traditional two coat renders.
Features and benefits
- Resists the penetration of external water and has excellent weather resistance and durability, whilst allowing the structure to breathe
- Factory controlled production to give a consistently high quality product
- Give the same final appearance as traditional cement and sand renders but in significantly less time
- Can be applied to most suitably prepared substrates, including: brickwork blockwork and concrete
- Provides an excellent background for all Weber decorative finishes, such as webersil P, weberplast TF & webersil TF
Weber OCR Render is usually in stock for premium delivery.
CoverageWhen applied at 16mm thick, coverage is approximately 0.87m2 per bag.
Please Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
Packagingweberend OCR is supplied in 25kg bags.
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to weberend OCR technical datasheet.
Please follow link to weberend OCR safety datasheet.