weberend LAC is a low density, polymer-modified dry powder cement based mortar.
This product forms part of a number of approved weber EWI insulation systems.
Features & Benefits
- Low mass for reduced shear load
- Polymer modified for high bond strength
- Factory batched for consistency
- Practical benefits of smooth application, speed, economy and long shelf-life
- Technical support from a Quality Assured company
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
- Bedding coat for meshcloth systems
- Note, When used in strict accordance with manufacturer’s instructions and within an appropriate system, Weber renders will have a minimum life of 10 years.
- Provides an excellent background for Weber decorative finishes, such as webersil P, weberplast TF & webersil TF
- The quality of application of this material depends on suitable operative skills and product familiarity.
- Restrictions on weather conditions during application and curing must be respected.
- Sound trade practices and printed instructions must be followed.
- Good access and appropriate protection must be provided.
Please Note: weberend LAC is no longer a stock product and has a lead time of 5-15 working days - Product Alternative - Weber LAC Rapid