Weber CL150 Fungi is a water-based render & brick cleaner and masonry wash containing carefully selected biocides which can be used as an algae treatment and is also effective against a broad range of bacterial, fungal, yeast and mould species.
It is used to kill green, black and other organic growths on walls and other masonry, particularly prior to the application of decorative finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Biocide chemical wash — ideal for removing green algae from a variety of exterior surfaces
- Fast acting moss and algae killer with simple application
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Untinted versions show no residue after treatment
- 25-litre tinted version for easy identification of coated areas
- Suitable as a render cleaner for use with our renders & decorative finishes range
- Ready to use multipurpose product — suitable as brick and patio cleaner as well as being ideal for vertical surfaces
Weber CL150 can be used on a variety of interior and exterior surfaces:
- cement-based board
- gypsum plaster
- previously decorated surfaces
- render - pral m, webersil P, weberplast TF & webersil TF
Weber CL 150 is usually in stock for premium delivery.
Coverage is approximately 10 m² per litre.
Please Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
Weber CL 150 is supplied in 5 & 25 ltr tubs
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to weber CL 150 technical datasheet.
Please follow link to weber CL 150 safety datasheet.