Weberend bead adhesive is a pre-mixed material just requiring the addition of clean water. It is designed for the purpose of adhering render profile beads to virgin masonry substrates in advance of Weber Render Systems.
Features and benefits
- Rapid setting for short programme periods
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Ideal for rapid fixing corner beads,drip beads, stop beads or expansion beads
- Ready mixed – only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- For fixing of metal or plastic renderprofile beads to most suitablyprepared brick and blockwork
Based on average usage for fixing beads, 1 bag of weberend bead adhesive would be sufficient for 45 linear metres of bead in sporadic dabbing.
Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
weberend bead adhesive is supplied in 20 kg sacks.
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to weberend bead adhesive technical datasheet.
Please follow link to weberend bead adhesive safety datasheet.