Spit Hit M - Zinc Plated
The only hammer screw anchor designed for fixing into both solid and hollow substrates. Pre-expansion design guarantees correct installation.
- Innovative design - Ensures the product can be hammered all the way into the hole without expansion
- Countersunk sleeve - Protects the item being fixed for 8mm diameter
- Wide collar - Ensures tight fixing
- Saw tooth thread - Makes it easy to drive in and unscrew
- 6 - 5 - 32P - Spit Hit M - Zinc Plated Drive Screw (050118), Length: 32mm, Drill: 6mm, Max Fixture Thickness: 5mm, Effective Embedment: 28mm.
- 6 - 40 - 67P - Spit Hit M - Zinc Plated Drive Screw (050122), Length: 67mm, Drill: 6mm, Max Fixture Thickness: 40mm, Effective Embedment: 28mm.
8 - 10 - 42V - Spit Hit M - Zinc Plated Drive Screw (050123), Length: 42mm, Drill: 8mm, Max Fixture Thickness: 10mm, Effective Embedment: 39.5mm
- 8 - 60 - 92V - Spit Hit M - Zinc Plated Drive Screw (050135), Length: 92mm, Drill: 8mm, Max Fixture Thickness: 60mm, Effective Embedment: 39.5mm
By hammering in the fixing, the drive nail pushes against the pre-expansion collar until the sleeve is fully located. Further hammering or tightening the screw causes the sleeve to expand. When point of contact is made in the hole the screw is drawn in towards the fixing until flush with the fixture surface.
Sleeve: polyamide 6 is resistant to weathering, ageing and rotting. It can withstand temperatures from -20C to +60C. It has good electrical insulation properties. It has high tensile and compressive strength and is largely resistant to chemical attack.
Screw: Zinc plated.