JUB REVITALcolor AG (White) Crack Bridging
£48.25 (ex. VAT)
£57.90 (incl. VAT)
Jub REVITALcolor AG (White) Crack Bridging is a micro-reinforced facade paint based on water dispersion of acrylic binders, pigments, filters, and special supplements. Revitalcolor is suitable for painting on solid and more roughly plastered facade surfaces and for painting facades surfaces with visible hair line cracks (up to 3mm)
- Effectively hinders the development of mould and algae;
- Fills hair line cracks (up to 3mm)
- Strongly water-repellent;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
- It is highly water vapour permeable.
- At least a month old lime-cement and cement render finishes.
- At least a month old unplastered concrete facade surfaces.
- Application is also possible to well adhered old acrylic, silicate, and silicone paint coats or decorative render finishes.
- Unsuitable for: new lime and lime-cement render finishes and surfaces painted with chalk-based paints.
- Air and surface temperature from +5c +35c
- cover a clean surface with a suitable primer prior to painting it.
- Apply with a roller or a brush.
- If necessary dilute with water (up to 10%).
- Tool cleaning: clean tool with water immediately after use.
- Consumption:180 - 210 ml/msq for two-coat application.