- Silicone TC should be used after the application of the K Rend Base Coat and Primer Top Coat
- Easy application & workability with excellent handling properties
- High degree of water repellency
- High flexibility
- A test panel to check colour and final appearance is recommended
- Backgrounds should be clean, level, dry and free from efflorescence
- Mask all adjacent surfaces including windows, sills, doors, timber, glass, brick & flooring
- Protect weather exposed surfaces
- The temperature of the substrate and surrounding air should be a minimum of 5oC
- Do not apply in conditions of strong sunshine or wind; do not apply onto damp or frozen substrates
- Allow freshly applied render basecoats a minimum of 14 days before work commences
- Prime walls using Primer TC colour co-ordinated to topcoat and allow 24 hours drying time for primer before applying topcoat
- Stir bucket contents thoroughly using a slow speed mixer. A small amount of water can be mixed with the product to achieve the best working consistency
- Apply the product to the thickness of the largest grain size using a stainless steel float; allow to take up slightly.The surface is then rubbed up in a circular motion using a plastic float to create the texture
- Complete continuous surfaces without interruption, working to a wet edge at all times
- Drying times may be prolonged by lower temperatures and/or high humidity
- The fresh render must be protected from rain and from drying too fast
- A 25kg tub covers approx. 5 sqm – largest grain 3.0mm; coverage =
approximately 5.0 kg / m2.
- K Rend Silicone TC comes in a range of 20 standard colours.
We've made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the ones you'll use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Photographs and paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
The site is designed to help you get a better idea of your colour scheme ideas but you should always test render before you commit to a large purchase.
K Rend TC30 range is a non-stock product and must be ordered in. Lead time of 10-20 working days on deliveries.