K Rend Roughcast may be used as an alternative to dry dash, providing an attractive through coloured render finish. Base coat is first applied to the block-work, When a receiving coat of dash receiver is still green, throw Roughcast onto to surface. The Dash receiver and Roughcast must be the same colour.
Silicone Roughcast incorporates silicone technology to give excellent water resistant qualities. It is applied over a silicone Dash receiver.
1.5kg per mm thick m2. Required: 12-15kg per m2 approx.
- First, apply K Rend Standard UF Base as an 8 - 10mm primary coact over block work.
- Next, apply a butter-coat of K Rend Silicone Dash
- Receiver to a uniform thickness of approximately 4-8mm.
- Mix K Rend Silicone Roughcast for at least 10 minutes to break down additives, adding 4.7 - 5.7 litres of clean water per 25kg sack to obtain a wet plastic mix.
- While the dash receiver coat is still green, throw K Rend Silicone Roughcast on to the surface, using a hand scoop or a mechanical applicator.
- Great care should be taken to obtain a wide, even spread.
- Samples from an extensive range are provided on request, for colour indication only
- A site sample panel is recommended, to ensure the specifier is satisfied with render colour and texture
- K Rend materials are manufactured from natural products, slight shade variations may occur
We've made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the ones you'll use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Photographs and paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
The site is designed to help you get a better idea of your colour scheme ideas but you should always test render before you commit to a large purchase.
K Rend Roughcast is a non-stocked product and must be ordered in. Lead time of 10-20 working days on deliveries