K Mono is a cement based, polymer modified, through-coloured, one-coat/one pass render, specifically designed with spray application in mind. (this product can also be hand applied)
Features & Benefits
- One Coat, One Pass - K Mono is a premium monocouche through-coloured render.
- Fast Setting - K Mono allows for reduced application times.
- Machine Application - K Mono is optimised for machine application but can be applied by hand.
One Coat Coverage
1.6 kg/mm thick per m2
Approximately 1 bag per m2. Nominal 16mm finished thickness
- K Mono is designed for use with render spray machines • Add material to the feeding hopper and adjust water supply to achieve the desired consistency. Open time – approx. one hour
- For hand application, add 5 – 5.5 litres of clean water per 25kg sack
- Do not polish
- Small areas such as quoins and window reveals may be finished smooth • Use polythene sheeting to protect doors, windows and other features from any over spraying during application
- Samples from an extensive range are provided on request, for colour indication only
- A site sample panel is recommended, to ensure the specifier is satisfied with render colour and texture
- K Rend materials are manufactured from natural products, slight shade variations may occur
We've made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the ones you'll use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Photographs and paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
The site is designed to help you get a better idea of your colour scheme ideas but you should always test render before you commit to a large purchase.
This item if not in stock at time of order can have a lead delivery time of 5 - 15 working days