K Rend Colour Enhance is an environmentally friendly, high performance water-based coating, designed to enhance the appearance of existing render surfaces. The product is formulated with an acrylic polymer and property enhancing additive to give long-lasting colour, good penetration, and excellent handling properties.
Its compatibility with K Rends scraped render means that the product retains the same appearance and texture as the rendered surface whilst also allowing good breathability and water resistance
Coverage: Approximately 0.3 - 0.6kg/m2 for a two coat application. Coverage dependant on substrate and application technique.
- A test panel to check colour and final appearance is recommended
- Surface should be fully cured, dry, level and free from efflorescence as well as loose or friable material including coating, oil, soot, lichens and dust
- All necessary repairs to the render should be carried out before application
- Treat fungal or algal growth with Algae Clean prior to coating with K Rends Colour Enhance
- The coating should be stirred before use
- Apply a first coat of K Rend Colour Enhance diluted 10-15% with clean water onto dry substrate
- Apply a second, undiluted coat once the first coat is dry
- The drying time for the coating is approximately 3-4 hours
- Coating can be applied by brush or roller. (For optimum results extra-long pile rollers are recommended)
- K Rend Colour Enhance is available in a range of colours
- It is important that a sample is obtained, as we recommend colours be verified against K Rend scraped texture samples before ordering
- Exact colour matching of render and K Rend Colour Enhance is not guaranteed. The coating and render are distinctly different products and hence will vary naturally in their coloured appearance
Packaging: 20kg tubs
- Samples from an extensive range are provided on request, for colour indication only
- A site sample panel is recommended, to ensure the specifier is satisfied with render colour and texture
- K Rend materials are manufactured from natural products, slight shade variations may occur
We've made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the ones you'll use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Photographs and paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
The site is designed to help you get a better idea of your colour scheme ideas but you should always test render before you commit to a large purchase.