K Rend Colour Enhance is an environmentally friendly, high performance water-based coating, designed to enhance the appearance of existing render surfaces. The product is formulated with an acrylic polymer and property enhancing additive to give long-lasting colour, good penetration, and excellent handling properties.
Its compatibility with K Rends scraped render means that the product retains the same appearance and texture as the rendered surface whilst also allowing good breathability and water resistance
- A test panel to check colour and final appearance is recommended
- Surface should be fully cured, dry, level and free from efflorescence as well as loose or friable material including coating, oil, soot, lichens and dust
- All necessary repairs to the render should be carried out before application
- Treat fungal or algal growth with Algae Clean prior to coating with K Rends Colour Enhance
- The coating should be stirred before use
- Apply a first coat of K Rend Colour Enhance diluted 10-15% with clean water onto dry substrate
- Apply a second, undiluted coat once the first coat is dry
- The drying time for the coating is approximately 3-4 hours
- Coating can be applied by brush or roller. (For optimum results extra-long pile rollers are recommended)
- K Rend Colour Enhance is available in a range of colours
- It is important that a sample is obtained, as we recommend colours be verified against K Rend scraped texture samples before ordering
- Exact colour matching of render and K Rend Colour Enhance is not guaranteed. The coating and render are distinctly different products and hence will vary naturally in their coloured appearance
Approximately 0.3 - 0.6kg/m2 for a two coat application. Coverage dependant on substrate and application technique.
K Rend Colour Enhance is supplied in 20kg tubs.
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to K Rend Colour Enhance Technical datasheet.
Please follow link to K Rend Colour Enhance Application Guide.
We do not stock all colours of K Rend Colour Enhance. Lead time can be between 3 - 15 working days.