Jub XNG Silicone TC - 1.5mm is a thin-coat render made on the basis of polymeric binders, with selected ratios between fine and course filling materials and a combination of modern thickeners, moisteners and siloxane additives. It has a typical evenly grained surface. This render provides decorative protection to facade wall surfaces of all types of buildings including multi-storey buildings with small projecting roofs. Due to relatively high water-vapour permeability, which is typical for acrylic renders, it may also be applied as the final render in contact facade thermal insulating systems based on mineral wool.
- The render is distinguished by easy application and low toughness due to the selected ratio between fine and rough sand fillings
- Longer treatment time
- High water repellency and strength
- High resistance to atmospheric loads
- Relatively high water vapour permeability
- Suitable as render finish on contact facade thermal insulation systems made on mineral wool
- Long-term resistance to infection with wall algae and mould
Please note we have only listed a selection of the most popular colours. JUB Renders have theadvantage of JUMIX system which allows a quick response to the needs of the customers and the possibility to make colour shades by order to Jub's colour chart with 348 colour shades or match any NCS colour. Please Call us on 01793 232930 for other colours.
We've made every effort to make the colours on screen as close as possible to the ones you'll use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. Photographs and paint swatch colours will vary depending on your screen settings and resolution.
The site is designed to help you get a better idea of your colour scheme ideas but you should always test render before you commit to a large purchase.