Siliconecolor Micro-reinforced Paint for any size of building, where superior and durable facade protection is required. Suitable for coarse and fine surfaces, heavily exposed to increased humidity and for high rise buildings with a breathable mineral wool or similar insulation system..
- Superior permanent water repellence.
- Superior water vapour permeability.
- Microfibers allow use on smooth and coarse surfaces.(filling hairline cracks).
- Superior resistance to atmospheric loads.
- Exceptional resistance to algae andmould.
- Paint film resistant to the effects of smoke.
- Excellent durability of shades.
- High elasticity of paint film.
- SILICONE/JUKOL/REVITAL Primer
- ALGICID Plus
Packaging & Coverage:
200-400 ml/m2 for two coat application depending upon the coarseness of the surface.
- 5 ltr tub - 12 to 25m2
- 15 ltr tub - 37 to 75m2
- Superior long-term protection.
- Façade surface remains clean for a longtime.
- Excellent coverage.
- Easy to apply.
- Good efficacy.
- Drying before second coat - 6 hours
- Drying time until resistance to precipitation - 24 hours
- Water-repellence High - classW3
- Water vapour permeability - Extremely high class V1+
- Contains microfibers - YES
We advertise a selection of colours on-line but can arrange samples from the entire Jub Favourite Feelings colour range plus NCS & RAL colours. Please call our offices for further information
We strongly recommend you obtain a colour sample prior to ordering Jub paint. The digital images are an indication only and may vary from the printed visual. Amaroc take no responsibility if you are not happy with the colour received.