Jub REVITALcolor AG Crack Bridging is a micro-reinforced facade paint based on water dispersion of acrylic binders, pigments, filters, and special supplements. Revitalcolor is suitable for painting on solid and more roughly plastered facade surfaces and for painting facades surfaces with visible hair line cracks (up to 0.3mm)
- Effectively hinders the development of mould and algae;
- Fills hair line cracks (up to 0.3mm)
- Strongly water-repellent;
- Resistant to all weather conditions;
- It is highly water vapour permeable.
- At least a month old lime-cement and cement render finishes.
- At least a month old unplastered concrete facade surfaces.
- Application is also possible to well adhered old acrylic, silicate, and silicone paint coats or decorative render finishes.
- Unsuitable for: new lime and lime-cement render finishes and surfaces painted with chalk-based paints.
- Air and surface temperature from +5c +35c
- cover a clean surface with a suitable primer prior to painting it.
- Apply with a roller or a brush.
- If necessary dilute with water (up to 10%).
- Tool cleaning: clean tool with water immediately after use.
300-700 ml/m2 for two coat application depending upon the coarseness of the surface.
- 5 ltr tub - 7 to 16m2
- 16 ltr tub - 21 to 50m2
We advertise a selection of colours on-line but can arrange samples from the entire Jub Favourite Feelings colour range plus NCS & RAL colours. Please call our offices for further information
We strongly recommend you obtain a colour sample prior to ordering Jub paint. The digital images are an indication only and may vary from the printed visual. Amaroc take no responsibility if you are not happy with the colour received.
This product is not usually stocked by Amaroc. Delivery can take up to 15 working days from order date.