Fassa Intonaco 700 - 3,5 Natural Hydraulic Lime - Biological Base Coat
£15.00 (ex. VAT)
£18.00 (incl. VAT)
Fassa Intonaco 700 - 3,5 Natural Hydraulic Lime is a base coat plaster to be applied on new and old brick and/or stone masonry by hand or machine. Can be used for both interiors & exteriors.
30 kg Bag @ 10mm thick covers approx. 3m2
Approx. 13kg/m2 for 10mm
- Base plaster for brick walls
- Base plaster for rock, stone & difficult substrates
- New masonry construction
- Recovery of old mixed masonry constructions
Benefits & Features
- Excellent adhesion on stone and masonry surfaces
- With NHL 3.5 and marble dust base
- Application by hand or with machine
The surfaces being plastered must be intact, clean and free from dust, traces of oil or formwork marks, salt efflorescence or soot. Any excessive protrusions must be removed, making sure the surface is level. Any parts that are loose or coming loose must be removed and repaired.
The surface of the plaster can be worked by float.
The minimum application thickness is 10mm.