Fassa Finitura 750 - 3,5 Natural Hydraulic Lime - Finish Coat
Fassa Finitura 750 - 3,5 Natural Hydraulic Lime - Finish Coat is a bio, sulphur resistant NHL 3.5 natural hydraulic lime, specifically formulated for the renovation of damp masonry, or in any case where high breath-ability is required.
30 kg Bag =@ 4 - 5mm thick covers approx. 4 - 5m2
Approx. 1.4kg / m2 per mm in thickness
- Specifically for historic preservation
- Masonry subject to rising damp
- Adhesion primer on all masonry substrates
- Undercoat for renovating damp masonry
- Undercoat for salt-laden masonry
Benefits & Features
- Dehumidifying, Salt-absorbing
- Application by hand and machine
The Finitura 750 coating should be applied on NHL base coat plaster (INTONACO 700 or INTONACO MACROPOROSO 717 - specifically for the restoration of damp masonry)
The bio finish coat plaster should be applied by hand, using a metal trowel, distributing a uniform layer of material, while the plaster is finished using a plastic trowel or, alternatively, using a sponge float.