Faithfull Tyrolean Flicker Gun is ideal for applying Tyrolean on both interior and exterior walls.
- Do not overload the Flicker machine, best results are obtained using small quantities and refilling at frequent intervals.
- Do not set the flicker bar adjuster beyond the second notch when the machine is new. Only when the bar wears should it be set to a lower notch.
- Regulate the speed, turning the handle to ensure that the maximum amount of material is thrown on to the surface to obtain a thin covering
- Do not attempt to cover the backing material or achieve a final finish in one application. Always apply several thin coats until the desired result is achieved.
- Keep the machine moving with this mouth tilted slightly downwards in order to avoid overloading the flickers.