Ecorend Fast Set Bead Adhesive is highly polymer modified to provides excellent adhesion and instant grab for the bedding of render profile beads onto masonry substrates. Product can be applied in low temperatures by hand to set plastic and stainless-steel render beads prior to render application.
Features and benefits
- Rapid setting for short programme periods
- Factory produced for consistency of proportioning
- Ideal for rapid fixing corner beads,drip beads, stop beads or expansion beads
- Ready mixed – only water required to be added on site for ease of use
- For fixing of metal or plastic render profile beads to most suitably prepared brick and blockwork
Based on average usage for fixing beads, 1 bag of Ecorend bead adhesive would be sufficient for 80 linear metres of bead in sporadic dabbing.
Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
Ecorend bead adhesive is supplied in 25 kg sacks.
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to Ecorend Bead Adhesive Technical datasheet.
Please follow link to Ecorend Bead Adhesive Safety datasheet.