Drybase Liquid-Applied DPM is a single-pack barrier coating that is supplied ready to use. It is available in black or white with a consistency similar to that of thick emulsion paint. The product is applied in two coats.
Once applied, the product cures to form a membrane that is flexible and elastic. Drybase Liquid-Applied DPM is water-based and can be applied to damp substrates by brush, roller, or spray. The applied product is typically touch-dry in one hour.
All contact surfaces must be sound, clean and smooth with a trowelled or brushed finish. Any masonry should be flushpointed and defects in existing surfaces made good. Remove any laitance, dust, loose material or surface water.
- High-Strength damp-proof barrier highly effective against moisture ingress and ground gases in floors and walls.
- Low Odour thanks to its water-based and Bitumen-Free formulation, presenting excellent adhesion and drip-resistant properties.
- Versatile damp proof membrane - Can be used on a large range of substrates such as brick and timber.
- Quick-Drying & Strong Bond - two-coat application with a fast 1-hour initial drying time: can be used immediately with no special curing required.
- Extensively tested for high performance and produced in accordance with quality and environmental management systems - 1L Coverage: Approx. 1m²