Returns & Refunds
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Amaroc, either through the Online Store or at an Amaroc Retail Store, can be returned to Amaroc.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returned stock that has been on a site.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns.
- Refunds will be made by crediting the original method of payment (i.e. credit card)
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless we are at fault.
- Amaroc will not accept back specially ordered or specially manufactured goods.
- If you have over ordered or ordered product in error, please notify us via the contact us form within 2 working days of delivery.
- If you have a return/exchange due to shipping error or item is defect or damaged when received, notify us via the contact us form within 2 days from receipt to qualify for a no-charge pickup. One of our customer service representatives will provide you with simple instructions for returning the item.
- If your item is defect after use please return the product to our Swindon address with your receipt of purchase and receipt of postage. If the item is found to be defect we will send you a replacement and refund you your delivery costs. Please note the section below on carriage costs as we will only refund a maximum of £20.00.
- Bagged products such as Render, Screed, Plaster & Jointing Compounds may be returned at our discretion and will be subject to a restocking charge of 20% of the original order plus the haulage cost. Should you require Amaroc to pick up the items to be returned a further cost will be charged. These products will only be refunded if they are of saleable quality on their return.
- Out-of-date stock and products with a shelf life of less than 6 months cannot be returned.
Store Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
If you choose to return or exchange your product at our retail store, please bring your receipt or invoice with you to ensure a quick and hassle-free return.
- Contact Amaroc via the contact us form
- Please enter the item, order number, product code, reason for returning
- Amaroc will then arrange collection and send a confirmation e-mail.
- If you wish to return an unwanted good, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
- If you return something due to it being faulty we refund up to £20 carriage. If your return exceeds this amount please contact us and we can arrange collection for you. Please state a date and collection address (not Saturday or Sunday) where the goods can be collected from.