Weber Sil P is a solvent-free, water-based silicone paint (also known as a silicone resin emulsion paint) for application onto masonry substrates and render.
Features & Benefits
- Unique combination of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic – water beading effect helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- A high quality silicone resin paint for new build masonry substrates
- Rejuvenates existing rendered substrates
webersil P is only to be used in conjunction with Weber render systems to low and midrise multi-occupancy buildings and cannot be used for buildings greater than 18m in England and 11m in Scotland.
Webersil P is available in a wide range of colours. Final colour selection must be made against an actual sample. Amaroc or Weber will not accept responsibility for colours chosen from any source other than an actual sample. Please contact us for colour samples.
Nominal Coverage thickness 2 coats : 0.3 – 0.6 kg/m²
Please Note: This estimate takes no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of substrate. Allowance must be made for extra material required on high suction substrates
webersil P is packaged in 12.5 kg plastic buckets with batch code and description on the side.
Please follow link to webersil P technical datasheet
Please follow link to webersil P safety datasheet