Weber PR310 is a general purpose white liquid primer used for preparing surfaces prior to the application of many Weber finishes. Reduces suction and can be used to white colour wash the substrate. Assists in ensuring the finishes will have a minimum life of 10 years.
Features & Benefits
- Low Viscosity
- Factory batched for consistency
- Practical benefits of ease of application, speed, economy and long shelf-life
- For preparing substrates prior to the application of many Weber finishes
- Used to reduce suction and white colour wash the substrate to ensure that the finish is not marred by ‘grinning’ from the preceding layer.
- Will assist in ensuring that the subsequent finishes will have a minimum life of 10 years.
Do not apply: During very humid weather conditions or if rain is forecast During extreme hot weather or when exposed to strong winds On damp or frozen / thawing surfaces On horizontal or sloping surfaces exposed to wet conditions
Please Note: weber PR310 is usually in stock for premium delivery
Coverage = 0.25 litre/m2 - 1 x 10 ltr tub covers approx. 40m2
Please Note: This estimate takes no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of substrate. Allowance must be made for extra material required on high suction substrates.
Weber PR310 is packaged in 10 litre plastic containers with batch code and description on the side.