weberfloor 4150 fine flow is a self-smoothing thin topping screed — commonly referred to as a self levelling compound or self levelling screed — which can be applied to depths of 2-30mm and used for levelling:
Features and benefits
- For application depths between 2-30mm
- Weber Low Dust TechnologyTM improves comfort of applicators
- Pump or hand applied
- Foot traffic after 2-4 hours
- Final floor covering installed after 1-3 weeks in normal conditions
- Excellent spreading and smoothing characteristics
- Low alkalinity
- Low emissions
For levelling solid bonded substrates:
- Sand/cement screeds
- Anhydrite screeds
- Can also be used as a final wearing layer for any of our base or renovation screeds
weberfloor 4150 fine flow top screed is suitable for covering with:
- Laminate flooring
- Parquet flooring
- Not to be left without a suitable floor covering.
- Not to be used where some movement is expected (e.g. underfloor heating).
Please Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
weberfloor smooth 4150 fine flow is supplied in 25kg bags.
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to weberfloor smooth 4150 technical datasheet.
Please follow link to weberfloor smooth 4150 safety datasheet.