Weberfloor 4310 fibre flow is a pump or hand applied, self smoothing, fibre-reinforced base or renovation screed for floors, which gives a strong base layer for receiving tiles or a thin topping screed. The product is formulated from special cements, aggregates, supplementary binders and chemical admixtures.
Weberfloor 4310 fibre flow is designed for the use in residential and commercial areas allowing a much earlier overlay compared to traditional sand/ cement, concrete or anhydrite screeds. It is ideal for the renovation of existing floors and floating floor constructions and can be applied to depths of 5-50mm used for levelling:
This product may require Weber-4945 Mesh for a system guarantee.
Features and benefits
- For application depths between 5-50mm
- Weber Low Dust TechnologyTM improves comfort of applicators
- Pump or hand applied
- Rapid drying
- Foot traffic after 2-4 hours
- Tile after 12 hours
- Final floor covering installed after 1-3 weeks in normal conditions
- Fibre modified for added durability
- Low alkalinity
- Low emissions
For levelling bonded, unbonded and floating substrates:
- Sand/cement screeds
- Anhydrite screeds
- Wooden boards
- Underfloor heating/warming
- Insulation boards
- Existing tiles
weberfloor 4310 fibre flow is suitable for covering with:
- Timber laminate
- weberfloor 4150 fine flow thin topping screed
- weberfloor 4160 fine flow rapid thin topping screed
- Not a wearing screed and must be covered.
- This product cannot be used on external projects.
Please Note: These estimates take no account of wastage and will vary according to the type of surface involved and method of application.
weberfloor fibre 4310 is supplied in 25kg bags.
Technical & Safety Datasheets
Please follow link to weberfloor fibre 4310 technical datasheet.
Please follow link to weberfloor fibre 4310 safety datasheet.